Whether you’re a first-time buyer, looking to upsize or downsize, or planning future investments, it is important to be informed, and there are a number of steps a buyer must take when considering a real estate purchase.
The first step to buying real estate is finding a full-time Real Estate Agent who can help assemble a team of professionals. Together, they will make the transaction smooth while saving you both money and time. Buying a property is a rewarding and exciting process when working with the right professionals.
Things to consider:
- Market conditions/values
- How much money is required for a down payment and closing costs
- What are closing costs
- Choosing a lawyer
- Choosing a home inspector and what questions to ask
- Obtaining all the correct data to determine property values
- Reputable builders when choosing pre-construction developments
- Which properties get the highest return when investing
- Timelines and timing